Join the global leader in vulcanizing chemicals for the rubber industry and a cutting-edge tire additive manufacturer! We're on the hunt for a dynamic and seasoned engineer to come aboard as our Process Improvement Engineer.
In this thrilling role, you'll become a pivotal member of our process improvement dream team, working tirelessly to supercharge eight state-of-the-art production facilities across the Americas, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Together, we'll revolutionize the world of Tire Additives, focusing on enhancing safety, boosting capacity, optimizing manufacturing costs, elevating product quality, fortifying reliability, and unleashing game-changing end-use applications. Join us on this exhilarating journey to transform the rubber industry!
The Process Improvement Engineer will be responsible for…
- Develop project scopes, act as Process Licensor, and create essential project deliverables.
- Provide hands-on support for manufacturing sites to address production and quality issues.
- Lead process optimization, testing initiatives, and technology transfer to enhance capacity, quality, cost-effectiveness, and reliability.
The Process Improvement Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the Petrochemical, Gas processing or Refining industry
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
- Chemical manufacturing experience is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible work schedule
If you are interested in the Process Improvement Engineering role, apply now!