The Process Engineering Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Hire, train, and lead a strong team of automation engineers.
- Work with Manufacturing to implement plans to continuously improve the production process.
- Install predictive and preventative tools to understand when processes are changing to avoid any failures (SPC, TPM, Visual Management, KPI analysis, Auditing, etc.)
- Communicate with key stakeholders of all levels and departments of the company to secure everyone's engagement and support.
- Has knowledge for comprehensive assembly with the ability to perform any department assembly operations, which will include running automated assembly machines.