Title: Process Development Engineer
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
An industry leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Organization is looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Process Development Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team! The Process Development Engineer will spearhead investigations to troubleshoot and optimize processes that ensure optimal product and process functionality while collaborating directly with multiple departments to design, create, and implement groundbreaking pharmaceutical products. If you are a curious, driven engineer looking to take the next step in your career, apply today!
As the Process Development Engineer, you will:
- Collaborate with the Pharmaceutical Development Team end to end on product and process development.
- Lead projects to investigate, troubleshoot, research, and optimize process design and implementation.
- Serve as point of contact for contract services and play a key role in the design reviews of plant expansions or process changes.
- Write procedures, protocols and reports for manufacturing and cleaning/process validation.
- Compile validation packages and assure all required documentation is accurate and complete.
- Provide support to Manufacturing, Quality, Maintenance, and Validation for deviation investigations, change controls and CAPAs through participation on cross functional teams.
The Process Development Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Pharmaceuticals or Food & Beverage.
- Great interpersonal and team working skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to shine in fact paced, multiproduct environments.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply today!