Principal Design Engineer (Fast-Growing Medical Device Organization)
- Principal Design Engineer
- Location: Greater Newark, NJ Area
This company provides exceptional support to OEMs of instruments for Clinical Diagnostics. This organization is looking for a driven and resourceful Principal Design Engineer with leadership skills to enhance the ability for their team to thrive. As a principal design engineer, the team member would use their expertise to lead development projects related to pumps, valves and ERV's, which would include researching, prototyping and designing.
- Collaborates cross functionally to ensure all design requirements are clearly defined and met
- Work in coordination with Sales to strengthen relationships with customers and their engineering teams.
- Design build and test prototypes.
- Cost estimating at multiple stages in the design transfer process.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 5+ years of engineering experience.
- Experience with pumps and valves.
- Project Management and Leadership Skills
- Ability to communicate and build relationships across functions and at all levels of the organization with confidence and authority.
If you are interested in the Principal Design Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.