Plant Supply Manager
- Location- Durham, NC
- Working Situation- On-site
- Level- Senior
One of the global innovators in the materials science industry is looking to hire a Plant Supply Manager in their plant site in Durham, NC. This organization specializes in a vast number of industries and products as well as always evolving to meet the standards of rapidly changing markets.
This position will be responsible for leading overall planning, implementation, and optimization of all activities and support required for the buying and delivery of products and services, from material acquisition through delivery.
- Collaborates with Division's Strategic Sourcing and Contract Manufacturing groups on strategy plan and site execution.
- Conducts sourcing activities (RFQ's/RFI's, Analysis, Sourcing strategy/recommendations, contract negotiations, contract maintenance and enforcement).
- Collaborates with planning or production control to effectively control material scheduling and planning.
- Interacts with Global or Division Strategic Sourcing to understand the supply base and market dynamics, support execution of commodity and supplier sourcing strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in manufacturing in a supply chain, operations, or planning position
- Experience working in matrix environment
- Certified Purchasing Manager or Professional in Supply Management