DSJ Global is currently partnered with a global provider of essential minerals! They are on a hunt for a Plant Safety and Quality Supervisor for their Duluth, Minnesota plant! They are looking for a Plant Safety and Quality Supervisor that will be responsible for developing, training, and manage the safety and quality control programs.
- Develop and implement EHS & Quality policies and procedures.
- Lead Safety Committee and Safety Initiatives
- Conduct audits and develop actions plans from audits.
- Work with the production planners and foreman on-site for daily activities
- Manage and report compliance to regulatory agencies and company offices-EHS & Quality
- Bachelor's degree with two or more years' experience in an EHS role required.
- Two or more years of related work experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Two or more years supervisory experience preferred.