Title: Plant Manager
Location: Greater Allentown Area
A leading company within the industrial industry is seeking out a Plant Manager to join their team and provide managerial leadership to the plant manufacturing facility.
The Plant Manager will be providing leadership and direction to maximize capital and utilize human resources to achieve production outputs; managing the direction of plant materials, people, and assets, driving operational excellence initiatives, as well as being responsible for implementing and following budget initiatives.
The Plant Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and strategy to ensure success of the facility.
- Developing and executing site budgets.
- Provide coaching to all team members to increase engagement and performance.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Balance production objectives with finished goods inventory objectives.
- Meeting the plant safety, quality, and service goals.
The ideal Plant Manager must have the following qualifications:
- Must have a four-year Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution OR eight years work experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without needing sponsorship for employment
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in a leadership role at a manufacturing or distribution facility, or in an operations environment
- Must have had previous P&L responsibilities
- A degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain, or other related field
- Experience Managing in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain systems, safety systems, and programs
- Six Sigma certification (Green Belt, Black Belt, etc.)
- Experience working in an industrial setting.
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, then please don't hesitate to apply!