As the leading US packaging company, our client is looking for the next successful plant manager. The plant manager role is heavily involved in operations excellence, business strategy, and plant maintenance.
The plant manager will oversee all plant operations. The ideal candidate will run a work space that promotes safety, quality, and inclusion. This individual will enforce policies that effectively improve business strategy by creating and implementing executive plans. To help drive manufacturing processes, this person will approve of all major business, engineering, and operational decisions. The candidate will be positive and professional when handling customer relationships.
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Operations
- S Degree preferred
- Ability to think quick on their feet and problem-solve efficiently
- Business knowledge required
- Coordinate required activities to ensure safety compliance, field efficiency, and procedures
- Control the plant expenditure on labor, materials and expenses to ensure accurate performance
- Manage project quality and safety requirements
- Build a company culture that promotes continuous improvement for Operations Excellence
- Create Continuous Improvement teams throughout multiple sites
- Lead as subject matter expert for clients throughout the world
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Free Food Fridays
- Annual holiday party
- Ability to grow within the organisation
- Opportunity for WFH flexibility
If you are interested in the plant manager role, don't hesitate to apply today!