We are looking to bring in new talent to help innovate and optimize our production while maintaining our passion for quality in Fairfield County in Connecticut. If you have a drive for excellence, a creative mind, and pride for things well done, we would love to meet you.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for:
* Manage daily operations and ensure production requirements are met safely and cost effective with quality in mind, in accordance with state, federal, and industry specific laws.
* Develop and implement long term strategic plans that align with company's vision and goals.
* Ensure that key performance indicators are met, such as quality, on-time delivery, customer service, and environmental compliance.
* Reduce "total delivered cost", by coordinating efforts to increase efficiency across all departments and functions, while focusing on specific barriers and inefficiencies within different departments.
* Support and foster a relationship with the general workforce to keep morale high and folks engaged in these trying times.
The Plant Manager should have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering. Masters or MBA preferred.
* Six Sigma certification and demonstrated experience required. Black Belt preferred.
* Minimum of 15+ years of experience in supply chain management, manufacturing, engineering, and quality experience in a continuous manufacturing operation.
* Minimum of 5 years experience as a Plant Manager.
If you are interested in the Plant Manager role, please do not wait to apply.