Plant Maintenance Superintendent
Location: Peoria, IL
As the Plant Maintenance Superintendent you will be responsible for the overall maintenance activities for a corn milling facility ensuring all company policies and procedures adhered to. You will also train and supervise maintenance staff and key personnel to ensure that the facility has a safe and reliable maintenance program.
What You'll Do
- Maintain and improve facility equipment and systems by efficiently planning work and effectively utilizing available personnel.
- Participate in budget preparation and administration, coordinating purchasing and documentation, and monitoring departmental expenditures.
- Lead the development of a reliability team and complete Root Cause Failure Analysis where appropriate
- Manage the plant wide CMMS system, inventory control system, materials and parts and related training.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years in a maintenance leadership position
- 5+ years environmentally related experience, preferably in and industrial or regulatory setting
- Working in confined work areas and/or vertical ladders
- Driving/ operating heavy machinery safely
- Pushing/ pulling material and/ or equipment