Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
A leading food processing company is looking for a Plant Engineer to join their team. As the plant engineer you will be responsible for managing training programs, insure reliability of plant equipment, establish and meet downtime and operational goals.
What You'll Do
- Maintain close communication with operations and other departments to develop overall plant performance.
- Develop and grow relationships with USDA to ensure requirements are being met.
- Assist plant VP assuring continuous plant improvement.
- Represent the plant's entire needs with corporate engineering, regarding technical standards, project scope development and accomplishment.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Experience within a food processing industry
- Minimum 5 years in a supervisor or management position