One of the biggest names within Aerospace and Defense is looking to add Planners/Master Production Schedulers to their quickly growing team. This role will lead to a fast track of career growth and managerial opportunities pending strong performance within 12 months, so if you are looking to advance your career, please apply now!
- Determines production priorities by studying master production schedule and customer requirements
- Acts as a primary customer contact for matters regarding production status, schedule changes, shipping information, and returned material
- Coordinates cross-functional activities with Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Engineering, Inventory Control, Shipping/Receiving, and Contract Administration to ensure a smooth flow of materials through the production process and consistent information regarding status and priorities
- Prepares work orders or purchase requests for the production or purchase of components or parts to support a master production schedule, shop load, and inventory requirements
- Analyzes inventory usage, scrap, and shrinkage. Recommends and implements any appropriate actions to minimize loss, reduce inventory, and/or increase inventory turnover that would support inventory level objectives.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 4+ years of related experience
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing resource planning systems, business application software, and interface operations
- Passed the majority (3 or more) of the CPIM national certification exams; OR, is CPIM certified
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, and top management