PCB Designer Needed for Leading Drone Manufacturer
San Francisco Bay Area
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and work with leading technology within the autonomous flight industry? This team is looking for a PCB Designer who is capable of working alongside a world-class electrical engineering team designing a variety of PCBs. You'd be working with technologies like HDI, flex, and rigid flex!
If this sounds like you - apply!
The PCB Designer would be responsible for:
- Assist/drive PCB outlines, layer setup, component placement and signal routing
- Develop CAD footprints and electrical library symbols
- Interface with PCB fabrication vendors, stackups, DFM issues and impedance control, as well as understand DFM and DFT rulesets
- Responsible for the creation and accuracy of the final design packages, including fabrication & assembly drawings, PCB step models, gerbers files, plus other files
The PCB Designer should have the following qualifications:
- Experience with Cadence Allegro & OrCAD v17.2 design tools
- Proficient with high-speed board designs or layouts; familiar with high-density ball-grid arrays
- Familiarity with all phases of hardware development including but not limited too: schematic entry, manually generated constraints, requirements of the constraints and board layout
- At least 7 years of PCB experience