A leading pharmaceutical company in the Bay Area is looking to expand their Packaging Engineering team. They are hiring for almost all levels from Engineer II through Associate Director. They are offering an extremely competitive compensation / relocation package (if relocation is required!).
The Packaging Engineer will be responsible for:
- Packaging equipment verification and validation (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Supporting packaging operations and deviations investigations
- Designing packaging protocols in compliance with regulatory requirements
The Packaging Engineer must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Packaging Engineering or related
- 3+ years of experience for the most junior role, 10+ years for the Associate Director level
- Experience working in a GMP environment (required)
- Pharmaceutical Packaging experience
- Ability to be onsite in the Bay Area
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply!