Operations Engineer needed for Chemical Company!
- Operations Engineer | Mid-Level
- Salary: $85,000-$110,000
- Cincinnati, OH
An Expanding Chemical Manufacturing Company is looking to add an Operations Engineer to their growing team of passionate, talented individuals!
The Operations Engineer will be a leader on the plant production team and will oversee operators while developing and implementing production plans. They will ultimately be the Operations point of contact for the plant. This engineer will also be involved in troubleshooting machinery as well as continuous improvement initiatives throughout the plant. This individual will be a highly-valued leader and will have a tremendous impact on the plant!
The Operations Engineer should possess the following Qualifications:
- Minimum of a BS in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3-5 years of industrial experience in chemical plant or similar highly regulated engineering field
- Demonstrated field experience in analyzing and determining needed corrective action in chemical process and equipment issues
- Some experience in project execution
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership Abilities - Demonstrated capability working with operators and maintenance technicians.
- Proven team player with good peer and subordinate relationship skills.
- Demonstrated ability in continuous improvement.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve plant issues in team and individual settings.
- Strong time management skills - ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks, ability to prioritize work, ability to balance short and long-term plant needs
- Proven "hands on" skills that include measuring and improving process performance and leading, instructing, and training others in those improvements.
- Competency in process design and optimization.
- Experience with diagnosis/troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Experience with Distributive Control Systems (DCS); preferably Delta V and ideally to include programming experience.
- Experience with MS Office.