Tier-1 UK FMCG company is seeking to hire a Merchandise Manager (Household Electrical) in their Shanghai office (prime central location).
The company is seeking to hire talent who can take on a leadership role, manage a team and demonstrate a strong sourcing background. You will be leading the sourcing agenda for your department, drive value, develop and implement an effective regional Sourcing Strategy, while playing an active role in the business planning framework.
- In addition you will be managing the capacity booking and capacity planning process for your respective suppliers in collaboration with the UK Merchandising team.
- Leading change projects across our Commercial operation in collaboration with UK based team members to drive improvement in systems and deliver efficient and effective processes.
- Extensive (8 years+) sourcing and merchandising experience across different product types.
- Comprehensive knowledge of production processes, techniques, and product components.
- Excellent knowledge of UK market trends, competition, pricing and brands;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing; cultural familiar with the different regions I work with.
- Excellent written and spoken English, and for colleagues in Hong Kong & Shanghai, Mandarin.
The company is seeking strong leadership capability in improving performance in my own team and in the supply base. Apply today!