(Well Established Medical Device Organization)
* Senior Mechanical Engineer
* Location: Greater Philadelphia, PA area
This organizations technology makes it easy to separate, identify and analyze the most challenging molecules that other instruments fail to detect. They aide in making treatment today safer and more effective. The Senior Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for designing components and systems that meet engineering requirements, from cradle to grave.
* Performs initial and ongoing design reviews.
* Collaborate with engineering, applications, development and operational employees to achieve strategic technical objectives that ensure the product meets the customers needs.
* Design machined, sheet metal and injection molded parts.
* Work with engineering teams internally and externally to design, build and test the mechanical components.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
*Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
*5+ Years of relevant experience.
*Medical device design experience.
* Ability to communicate and build relationships across functions and at all levels of the organization with confidence and authority.
* 401k, Medical, Dental, etc.
* Competitive compensation.
* Desirable culture within the organization.
If you are interested in the Senior Mechanical Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.