The Materials Planning Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for managing the plant schedule and inventory strategies that will advance company investment and maintain a high level of service trade.
- Responsible for making sure transportation requirements are executed; this includes receiving for raw materials and finished goods and shipping freight requirements.
- Drive plant process improvement activities related to waste, scrap, and usages.
- Manage the budget for all raw materials purchases.
- Collaborate with internal departments to insure are produced correctly and on-time.
- Develop cost savings programs to reduce complexity in manufacturing and distribution.
- Build a positive team environment that values its people and their contributions.
- Responsible for distribution activities with other distribution sites.
The Materials Planning Manager should have the following qualifications:
- BA degree is required.
- 5-10 years of distribution or materials management experience
- Plant experience is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If interested in the Materials Planning Manager role, then please apply today.