A market leading Pharmaceutical company is growing their production in Munich. They are recruiting for an experienced supply chain and MRP professional to join an expanding team. If you are interested in fast growth opportunities in a planning field, please apply below.
The Material Requirements Planner will be responsible for:
- Driving continuous improvement and ensuring the maintenance of optimum inventory levels.
- Ensuring campaign readiness through the management of all material requirements planning (MRP), the maintenance of system data integrity and the timely execution of all requirements for raw materials.
- Identifying and completing raw materials breakthrough projects to increase efficiency.
- Assisting raw materials planning manager in departmental projects.
- Making a difference every day in a company that contributes to saving lives.
The Material Requirements Planner should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or supply chain preferred.
- Strong Organisational skills
- Significant experience in Supply Chain
- Experience in SAP Highly Preferred
- Working experience in Materials Planning/Scheduling
- Strong Team Player and able to work across cross-functional teams
If you are interested in the Material Requirements Planner, please don't hesitate to apply.