A leading supplier to the Automotive and Aerospace industry is looking to add an experienced Master Scheduler to their growing team in the Greenville/Spartanburg area.
- Review production schedules and work orders to determine materials requirements or material priorities.
- Analyze and identify risks associated with the Master Production Plan.
- Meet regularly with Production Managers to identify schedule deviations and prevent any customer interruptions.
- Monitor scheduling adherence to the Master Production Plan and schedules. Identify gaps and drive solutions, including a metric of production performance
- Assess impact to materials availability and production schedule that may be affecting demand for product over and above the plan.
- Work closely with plant production and raw material schedulers to identify any additional activities that are impacting the manufacturing MPS and MRP schedules.
- Bachelors Degree from accredited 4 year university
- 3 - 5 years in Master Scheduling in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
- Must have experience with complex planning and forecasting
- Lean Manufacturing