A leading Automotive Supplier is looking for a Manufacturing Test Development Engineer
Greater Indianapolis area
Are you looking to join a company where the potential is limitless? A role as a Manufacturing Test Development Engineer with this multi-billion-dollar Automotive Electronics Manufacturing company might be the place for you! You would have the opportunity to contribute to the design of high tech, high volume, state of the art test systems with dynamic technical solutions and deploy them globally.
If you are ready to make your mark in the Electric Vehicle world - apply!
The Manufacturing Test Development Engineer would be responsible for:
- Utilize National Instruments PXI based hardware and software systems for tester development
- Applications of said test systems for Hybrid Vehicle and Electric Vehicle applications
- Handle Test Process activities during the product design cycle from product concept to production launch
- Oversee critical path timing issues to ensure on-time test development completion
The Manufacturing Test Development Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Engineering experience in laboratory/test environment
- Experience with power inverters, converters, and chargers
- Familiarity with test equipment: i.e. DMM, ARB, Power Supply, oscilloscopes, generators, and etc.
- Experienced in design of automated test systems, hardware and software
- Knowledge of Electrification automotive applications
- Experience with controls type software, LabVIEW, Teststand, etc.