Title- Manufacturing Reliabilty Engineer
Location- Castle Haye (10 minutes outside of Wilmington, North Carolina)
The Manufacturing Reliabilty Engineer will be responsible for..
- Develop engineering solutions for reoccurring issues that affect plant operations. These could include capacity quality cost, or regulatory compliance issues
- Working closely with the Maintenance Supervisor on planning, and prioritizing projects, and maintenance repairs.
- Lead projects up to $1M
The Manufacturing Reliabilty Engineer should have the following qualifications..
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a chemical plant environment
- Experience with maintenance CMMS systems
- Project engineer and/or experience leading projects
- Experience in RCA, FMEA, PHA, and SFMEA