Manufacturing Processing Manager needed for leading food company.
- Processing Management team
- Greater Cleveland, OH Area
A well-established food production Company is in search of a Plant Manager to continue their growth. The opportunity would allow for personal growth within the planning, directing, and administering long term and day to day production in one of their key facilities. You would be responsible for helping a leading business distribute perishable food products around the country.
The Processing Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Create a schedule and help employees every day within the blending and juicing departments.
- Ranging from: assigning roles for the day, removing obstacles, and maintaining a safe and encouraging work environment.
- Continuous reviews of the products being produced to maintain a high level of quality and safety within the plant.
- This includes daily review of HACCP, quality paperwork, and maintaining the master sanitation levels.
- Have the ability to build a strong connection between yourself and employees.
The Production Manager will have the following skill set:
- Have a positive and exciting attitude to uplift and motivate your team to maximize plant production.
- A proactive mindset to get ahead of problems and take the necessary steps to improve the plants output.
- Be able to deliver positive and negative feedback in a respectful and instructive manner.
The Process Manager will meet the following requirements:
- Have a bachelor's degree or have a combination of experience and education may be excepted.
- Needs to have at least three years of experience within the food industry. Fruit and blending experience is best.