Title: Senior Clinical Supply Chain Manager
Company Summary: A rapidly growing, diverse, inclusive, Pharmaceutical company based in San Francisco is at the cutting edge of developing a novel class of T cell engagers that harness the power of the body's immune system to treat patients suffering from cancer.
The Senior Manager Of Clinical Supply Chain will be responsible for…
- Supervision and monitoring of supply chain vendors, including logistics, timing, documentation and project management
- Develop clinical study supply plans and maintain active inventory tracking
- Establish packaging designs based on protocol and mange all packaging activities and review packing and labelling release documentation
The Senior Manager Of Clinical Supply Chain should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years industry experience in supporting early and/or late phase clinical supply chain
- Experience working with external drug supply vendors (labelling, packaging, CRO's etc)
- B.S or M.S Degree in Biology biochemistry, chemistry, or related field
- Health Insurance
If you are interested in this role, then please do not wait to apply.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF QUALIFICATIONS ARE MET.