A leading electrical company is looking for an experience Manager of Interrupting Systems to join their team in Chicago.
This role will be primarily focused in the development of medium-voltage switchgears. If you have 10+ years of experience in electromechanical or mechanical design, this role is perfect for you!
- Leading and participating in cross-functional product development teams supporting the commercialization of medium-voltage electrical products for the utility market
- Lead a team of 8-10 direct reports with experience levels of new grad-30+ years
- Manages the entirety of the product design process from initialization to completion
- Creating validation programs, advising on the necessary test methods and instrumentation throughout
- Establishing budget objectives based on the need for people and equipment in both the short and long term
- 15+ years experience with at least 5 years in a hands-on management or supervisory role
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Proven track record of developing quality solutions within tight deadlines to meet demanding customer specifications
- Strong aptitude for DFMA, DFMEA tools to build robust product design
- 10% Annual bonus
- 3% of your gross back in stock annually
- Employee ownership
- 50 cents on the dollar 401k match
If this sounds like you - please apply today!