A leading toy manufacturer is in search of a Maintenance Manager
- Trenton, NJ area.
- Maintenance Team.
A leading toy manufacturing company is in search of a Maintenance Manager to take over the maintenance responsibilities for one of there key facilities. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for proper maintenance of all equipment and machines. Handle the inventory for spare and replacement parts. Ensure the proper number of replacement parts are stocked and if not, order new replacement parts in line with budgeting. Act as a safety lead to help lower accidents and promote a safe environment. If you are a well-seasoned and ambitious maintenance leader this is the role for you!
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities include:
- Manage the inventory of spare/replacement parts.
- Work with the finance team to purchase replacements parts, while staying within the budget.
- Act as a safety lead and ensure OSHA safety regulations are being followed.
- Work cross functionally with the continuous improvement and operational excellence team to increase productivity.
- Help install and maintain Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Help build the maintenance team from the ground up.
Maintenance Manager Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of 5S or Lean Six Sigma.
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- Distribution or warehouse experience.
- Experience managing a team's budget.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve on your own.
- Strong organization and documentation skills.