- Great Phoenix, AZ area
- Manufacturing team
A leading food production company is looking to bring in a new Maintenance Supervisor. They are looking for an experienced professional to lead a team at one of their largest U.S facilities. The supervisor will be responsible for driving the company's culture throughout the facility while showcasing their experience to their team.
At a company where internal promotion is sought after, the Maintenance Supervisor will be creating their own learning environment for their reports to develop their careers simultaneously to advancing their own. Additionally, the supervisor will be assisting in development, planning, and execution of all plant-related maintenance activities.
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Developing and refining detailed maintenance job plans and procedures
- Driving continuous improvement in performance within Maintenance, Operations, Quality, and Safety
- Understanding how to close gaps identified in Maintenance and training processes to drive maintenance to become less tactical and more strategic
- Coordinate activities related to shift starts and changes
- Track, trend, and report on established KPI's
- Drive culture of engagement though High Performance Work Team
The Maintenance Supervisor will have the following skillset:
- Leadership skills in a plant maintenance environment
- Preventative maintenance experience
- 2+ years hands on maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience implementing and working with Continuous Improvement tools and methodologies
- Knowledge and experience with project planning tools
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with relevant LEAN principles such as 5s, TPM, etc.
- Time management skills