Coordinate and manage maintenance team activities for the installation, repair and standard maintenance of tools, equipment, and machines in manufacturing operations. Commit to the upkeep and maintenance of all areas of the facility. This role will report to the maintenance manager on 1st shift.
- Oversee maintenance team including but not limited to staffing, training, and performance standards
- Work with the Maintenance Planner to develop scope and assign technicians to work projects and orders
- Support quality standards, food safety program, and legality of products manufactured in the facility
- Conduct regular maintenance inspections
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree, program certificate or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience
- Team supervisory experience
- Knowledge of food manufacturing, FDA/USDA, OSHA, and EPM regulations
- HVAC knowledge a plus
- Strong mechanical and planning aptitude
If this sounds interesting, don't hesitate to apply!