A top specialty chemicals company is looking for a motivated Maintenance Reliability Engineer to join their team at their metal oxide plant in Tuscola, IL. This reputable corporation is known for its sustainable- minded business practices and their collaboration-driven work environment.
As a Maintenance Reliability Engineer, you will:
- Develop new mechanical processes
- Create maintenance plans
- Develop and implement equipment updates and process improvements
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and/or coordinate detailed phases of work for a part of a project or total project of scope to safely meet objectives and timeline
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years experience
- Knowledge of chemical manufacturing equipment
- Computer knowledge (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Analytical problem-solving mindset
- 5% bonus
- Great and competitive benefits package
- Community give-back initiatives
- Sustainable growth opportunities
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply today!