In this position, you will be responsible for all areas of maintenance in a plant with over 300 employees. In addition to managing and developing a strong team of 10 maintenance technicians, you will take on the tasks of the "responsible electrician" in the plant and coordinate external companies within the scope of maintenance and investment projects. In this role, you will report directly to the Plant Manager. The company is developing their maintenance strategy and you will be responsible for building the future of the department.
Do you want to become part of the company success story? For that they will challenge, encourage and support you in your personal and professional development. You can expect to be given responsibility, freedom and all the necessary resources to be successful and progress in your career.
Your task as Maintenance Manager:
- Planning, execution and control of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical maintenance work as well as preventive maintenance and repair work.
- Ensuring plant availability through preventive maintenance
- Minimising downtimes due to machine failures
- New installations and repairs of machines as well as analysis and evaluation of machine malfunctions, initiation of remedial measures
- Drawing up personnel and investment plans in coordination with the division and site managers and ascertaining the training needs of the employees as well as planning training measures
- Preparation of various key figures and reports (e.g. maintenance key figures, TPM measures, LEAN Tracker, etc.)
- Placing orders as well as coordination and supervision of external company employees on site
- Performing the function of the "responsible electrician".
- Carrying out personnel deployment planning as well as short- and medium-term capacity planning due to special tasks (e.g. layout changes)
- Permanent review of the cost budget and ensuring the most cost-effective maintenance while guaranteeing the required quality and adhering to the time specifications Planning, coordination and management of LEAN projects
As a Maintenance Manager you should bring:
- Successfully completed vocational training as an electrical engineer or mechatronics technician with further training as a master craftsman or professionally appropriate engineering training
- Relevant experience of several years in the maintenance of production machines and experience as a manager is a prerequisite.
- Relevant BG training (crane licence/forklift truck etc.) is an advantage
- Good communication skills and high problem-solving competence
- Solid PC skills (e.g. Outlook, MS Office) and SAP knowledge
- Good communication in German and English