Title: Maintenance Manager (Greater Boston Area)
Summary: A well-known Food Production company is currently seeking a driven and motivated Maintenance Manager to join their prosperous, fast-paced Food Manufacturing Facility in the Greater Boston Area. You will be a key asset who is responsible for ensuring the safety and efficiency of manufacturing and facility operations. In addition, you will provide a strong foundation for the company's rapid successful growth by monitoring the use, process, and support of the facility's equipment and systems. If you possess a strong work ethic and you are committed to excellence and innovation, please apply now!
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for:
- Utilizing CMMS to create work orders, purchase orders, as well as monitor inventory, equipment, etc.
- Performing on-site Preventative/Predictive Maintenance of systems, machines, and equipment
- Adhering to Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), Productivity, and Quality guidelines
- Troubleshooting and operating automated packaging machinery, electrical systems, process equipment (pumps, valves, meters, etc.), hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and support systems (refrigeration, steam)
The Maintenance Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, or Engineering Technology Associates Degree and/or 2-7 years of Food, Beverage, or Consumer Goods manufacturing plant experience required
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Relocation Support Offered
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities, and internal growth
If you are interested in the Maintenance Manager role, then please don't wait to apply!