Maintenance Manager needed for a leading food manufacturing company
- Greater Philadelphia, PA area
- Maintenance team
A leading food production organization is looking to take on a Maintenance Manager to oversee the maintenance responsibilities for a key manufacturing facility. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for all the maintenance and sanitation needs throughout the plant. This position will be responsible for handling the daily operations for a team of around 15 employees.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager Include:
- Managing daily, weekly, monthly operations for a 15-person maintenance team. Responsible for tracking KPI's, SOP's, Scheduling, Planning, and coaching
- Handle inventory, materials, and replacement parts
- Create and implement training within the plant for proper maintenance to ensure all employees are up to date and trained on new maintenance procedures and systems.
- Work together with the safety team to decrease accidents and help promote a safe work environment
- Run route case analysis on defects and maintenance related issues to troubleshoot and help fix and prevent issues.
- Help establish and uphold OSHA and Lean Principles within the plant to help increase productivity and safety
- Ensure all finished products in plant are up to FDA, USDA, and other governing bodies standards
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager include:
- Bachelor's degree in a business or science related field is a bonus.
- 4+ years of experience in a food related industry or heavily regulated industry
- Working knowledge of OSHA systems and procedures required
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma principles required
- Proven experience managing or supervising a team within a plant environment
- Proven knowledge and experience of USDA, FDA, and other food governing bodies
- Experience with refrigeration and cooling a plus