Our client, a global top-tier Semiconductor organization, is looking for a Logistics Supplier Manager/Logistics Supplier Performance Manager to join their dynamic team in the Fairfield Country area of Connecticut. This company is known for their innovation and technology in the Semiconductor Industry. As the Logistics Supplier Performance Manager, you will play a key role in driving the relationships with key suppliers in their Supply Chain.
- Develop and implement process improvement initiatives with key suppliers and shareholders
- Develop/implement strategies, goals and plans to focus and enable area to better serve customers.
- Support the implementation of safe, cost-effective supply chain operations
- BS/BA in Supply Chain, Business Management, or equivalent education and experience combination
- Experience in logistics and supply chain planning
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to work autonomously and provide proactive communication and daily updates to customers
- Supervisory or managerial experience
- Lean Six Sigma Experience
- A measurable impact on a globally recognized organization
- A great work environment
- Yearly bonus