A global mechanical and industrial logistics supplier are seeking a Logistics Supplier Developer at their headquarters in Hamburg. The company employ almost 10,000 globally and are looking to grow their logistics department.
The Logistics Supplier Developer will be responsible for:
- Supporting with International logistics projects, liaising with a global team in Europe and Asia
- Supplier development and developing and implementing supplier solutions strategies
- Managing relationships with logistics service providers, with the freedom to take control of the management projects in the supply chain
- Responsible for the development of the team and target setting
The Logistics Supplier Developer should have the following qualifications:
- Fluent German and English speaker
- Qualification in engineering, business engineering or a related course
- International professional experience in the logistics sector, with in-depth knowledge of global logistics concepts and process optimization
- Experience in supplier management, communication and development
- A production background, working in sectors such as; automotive, industrial, aerospace, mechanical, heavy machinery, etc.
We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in supplier development, with an assertive demeanour and strategic thinking and working. As the driving role for the development of the logistics department, you should be self-motivated and ready for a professional challenge.
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive salary package
- Working with a team of specialists globally, with a leading company in its field
- Flexible working time model
- In-depth training and a clear career progression structure
If you are interested in the Logistics Supplier Developer role, then please don't wait to apply.