DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leader in the Automotive space looking to bring on a Logistics Supervisor (1st Shift) in Charleston, SC. Our client is looking for a high-energy individual who is excited by the opportunity to push new ideas and to join a collaborative and growth-driven organization.
Logistics Supervisor Key Qualifications & Responsibilities Include:
- Leadership experience in either Logistics, Operations, or Engineering in a Manufacturing Environment
- Experience utilizing SAP to track and review order status. Line replacement requirements, and inventory levels.
- Leading shipping, receiving, and material delivery flow systems.
- Strong problem solving, continuous improvement, and/ or lean manufacturing experience
- Experience of leading teams of at least 15
- Lead group safety initiatives and assist with meeting ISO requirements
Logistics Supervisor Education & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3-5 years in logistics, supply chain, transportation, manufacturing, or engineering environments
- Minimum of 2 years in a leadership role
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or Engineering preferred
- Experience in SAP ERP