Company Summary: This leading, innovative company is actively seeking a driven and collaborative individual to join their high-performance team. This company specializes in metal stamping manufacturing for industries including, automotive, aerospace, and heavy equipment. This individual will play an integral role in managing logistical operations and driving key performance metrics to service these industries. This company's facility is central in the Southeast auto-hub of the US. Please reach out if you are seeking to be part of one of the largest metal stamping operations in the Southeast region.
The Logistics Supervisor responsibilities will include:
- Utilize a hands-on method to direct inbound and outbound logistics operations, such as transportation, warehouse, shipping and receiving, and safety
- Implements and oversees day-to-day operational objectives to ensure hourly metric achievement
- Ensures proper procedures by direct reports and supervises the activities of hourly workers to maintain effective flow of materials and products throughout facility
- Drives continuous improvement by leveraging lean tools and gauging key performance indicators to improve time and operation
- Conduct inventory control for proper logistics deployment according to material management procedures
The Logistics Supervisor will have the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, or Operations in the Manufacturing industry
- Experience with SAP or similar transaction processing system
- Ability to develop and utilize key metrics to support the business and performance management
- Strong leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive health benefits
- People and community-oriented culture
- Competitive bonus incentives
If you are interested in the Logistics Supervisor position, please do not hesitate to submit your application today.