A world leading producer of lithium batteries is looking for a Logistics Project Manager to be a key driver for change at their EUR central Giga-factory.
This company is looking for ambitious and proactive candidate with extensive experience in the automotive industry to be a big player in the distribution of lithium batteries globally.
- Development of regional Supply Chain Planning and Logistics Operation Team (EU Import)
- Lead EU team to launch new battery programs in EU Logistics Hub for location evaluation, storage space planning, logistics equipment setup, repack capacity planning, personnel planning, container loop, transport and cost budget
- Implementation of Logistics and Supply Chain Processes and Systems together with China Headquarters to manage growing import battery programs & achieving Customer Satisfactory
- Manage the daily operations of the Central Logistics Hub or the 3rd party Warehouses for the responsible customer projects (e.g. monthly or weekly reports of operation status and KPI's, Logistics budget and costs etc.)
- Tracks and monitors the whole Supply Chain between China production - external 3rd party
- Implementation of SAP/standard system for order management, warehouse and shipping management, standard system reports and Supply Chain tracking sheet
- University degree with Master or Bachelor in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related majors
- 7+ years professional Supply Chain and Logistics Operation experience, in the Automotive sector preferred
- Expert knowledge of Supply Chain Planning processes, planning tools, VSM, Material Flow and Layout planning, line feeding, Supply Chain Planning standards and templates
- Overview knowledge in Supply Chain Management, Transport, Customs and Shopfloor processes; Law and Norms (local and plant related), standards for Supply Chains, ADR
- Experience in Customer requirements
- Excellent communication skills and intercultural competences
- SAP know-how, overview of analysis, optimization and capacity planning tools
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English is a must