Back to jobs
Logistics Operations Manager - Beijing/ Shanghai
- This person will be responsible for supporting the General Manager in managing China's operation functions and coordination between different branches i.e. Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Guangzhou etc.
- Improve staff cross-training and development
- Help reduce fixed costs and increasing gross margin, working on solutions to establish new cost-efficient routes, negotiating with vendors, etc… controlling facility / utility costs.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (OPS, CS, HR, IT and Finance), through operational improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall operational management, planning, systems and controls.