Title: Logistics Manager
Company Summary: DSJ Global is currently partnered with one of the top global leaders in terms of water, hygiene and infection prevention, currently seeking a driven individual in Greensboro, North Carolina. You will play a major part to enable customer service as the Logistics Manager. Also, you will be a part of enhancing the quality of life for individuals globally. Do you find yourself looking to make an impact in the logistics industry? If yes, then please reach out to learn more
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage the financial budget as well as deliver annual cost saving initiatives enabling growth
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Transportation, Planning, Finance, Quality, Manufacturing and Safety projects, Productivity, and supply chain efficiency.
- Develop world class safety culture and program to ensure the safety of your team.
- Lead and participate in routine engagement activities related to team environment. Ensuring all team members have a voice.
The Logistics Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Transportation, Engineering, Business or related field
- 8+ years of experience in logistics, supply chain, business and/or customer service environment
- Prior experience utilizing ERP systems (SAP, Oracle and or JD Edwards)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication sill (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills
- Home and Renters Insurance
- Full company healthcare benefits
- Employee discounts
If you are interested in the Logistics Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.