Company Summary: A market leader in the FMCG space are looking for a motivated Logistics Manager to join their team in Germany as they continue to expand their logistics function. You will play an integral role in the E-Commerce Logistics department and will be responsible for the conception and implementation of innovative and sustainable logistics processes.
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for:
- Validating the layouts for capacity increase and automation projects within B2C Logistics.
- Implementing new strategies and approaches to help achieve an increase in efficiency and quality, aiming to have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, quality and profitability.
- Staying aware of new technological developments, market trends and competitive initiatives.
- Lead projects in close cooperation with logistics service providers, suppliers and relevant stakeholders.
- The creation of business cases with cost models and P&L analyses.
The Logistics Manager should have the following qualifications:
- A degree in Logistics, industrial engineering or a comparable course of study.
- 3+ years experience in logistics, preferably in retail and e-commerce.
- Fluent English and German.
- Strong knowledge of distribution and intralogistics.
If you are interested in the Logistics Manager role based in Mannheim, then please don't wait to apply.