A leading manufacturer of building materials is undergoing a key strategic transformation process, and is looking for a Logistics and Warehousing Expert in Frankfurt. The company, with almost 10'000 employees worldwide, is implementing a single ERP platform across their group, using SAP and a set of standardized processes and operating procedures. As part of this exciting transformation they need an subject matter expert in Logistics and Warehousing.
The Logistics and Warehousing Expert will be responsible for...
- Creating an "as is" view of the current Network, Logistics, Warehousing process & supporting technology
- Own, drive and execute the network design & source change projects
- Creating, managing and implementing optimization plans (quick fixes or quick wins)
- Translating the "should be" view into the local Business and linking detailed activities the Deployment Plan
- Building, standardising and implementing the necessary KPI reporting
- Driving transformation, supporting Change Management and Coaching the local Team
The Logistics and Warehousing Expert should have the following qualifications...
- Excellent experience in Network, Logistics and Warehousing Transformation
- Previous background in Network Design across Europe
- Good experience in Project Management and SAP WMS and TMS
- Experience in international SAP rollout processes
- Strong Change Management experience in Supply Chain including People, Processes and Technology
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- Fluent in English (German language skills would be very advantageous)
If you are interested in the Logistics and Warehousing Expert role, then please don't wait to apply.