A global multi-million, fortune 500 manufacturing company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated individual to manage the logistics department within global headquarters. You will play a key role in the organization's product maintenance and development. In addition, you will be able to oversee world-wide markets in the industry.
The Trade Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- Properly implement, define and enforce trade compliance regulations, processes and related information into the organization to ensure compliance with governmental rules and regulations
- Ensure important/export expectations are defied, fulfilled and maintained for products received on all markets and support as needed.
- Interface, directly and indirectly with various government agencies, logistics providers, brokers, customers, suppliers and company management teams on matters requiring judgement and diplomacy.
- Consult and Coordinate with General counsel staff and directly report to the Global Logistics Manager
The Trade Compliance Manager should have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS degree and a minimum of 5 years import/export experience.
- Knowledge of U.S. export control laws, regulations, and preferential duty programs.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present them in a technical environment.
- Ability to influence across the company and to interact with persons at all levels and to work independently and collaboratively to set and accomplish Company goals.