A Tier-1 US based Bio Pharmaceuticals company is currently expanding their Legal Team in Shanghai and is seeking a motivated legal professional to join their business to support the Chief Legal Counsel in all matters in Mainland China. The firm is a highly innovative, front line research and manufacturing business with some of the most advanced technology in the industry. They have a fast paced meritocratic environment that delivers results and they are seeking a candidate who is aligned to this culture to accelerate the business.
- Conduct research and reporting on potential compliance issues alongside the Chief Legal Counsel
- Ensure the business is up to date with the most recent developments of any changing legal frameworks across the Asia Pacific region
- Contribute to exciting project based legal work for the entire global business
- Provide general legal support across the APAC region including dispute resolution cases, litigation, settlement claims, governance issues as assigned by the Chief Legal Counsel
- Bachelor's Degree or above, Majoring in Law or Legal Studies. Candidates with advanced Education will be preferred
- Between 5 - 10 Years experience in PQE in Mainland China; candidates with more experience can be considered for more Senior positions
- Experience within Biopharma, BioTech and broader Life Sciences Industries will be advantageous
- Fluency in Mandarin will be required for this role.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role and would like further information, please apply to this post with an updated Resume in MS Word or PDF Format. Alternatively you can contact Jamie Thorpe directly on