Lead Electrical Engineer Needed for a Rapidly Growing Start up
- Greater Los Angeles Area
- Competitive Compensation + Rapid growth
A Rapidly Growing Manufacturing Start up is seeking a lead Electrical Engineer to join their innovative and dynamic team. This technical individual will be designing and building boards from the ground up using their technical expertise with problem solving and innate leadership qualities. This specific talent will be hands on from the initial concept phase through manufacturing and beyond.
With a keen eye in electromechanical systems and PCB components, the Electrical Engineer will play an integral part in the development of NextGen 3D equipment. If you are an Electrical Engineer who thrives in a challenging and ever-changing environment with a passion for design - this is the role for you!
The Lead Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Leading the design of electronic, including research, design, prototyping, testing and validation, DFM, and production ramp-up
- Conducting experiments, collecting, and analyzing data, with the ability to apply scientific approach to engineering design problems
- Solving problems across technical domains and across the product development life cycle, from early-stage research to field failures of products in mass production.
- The ability to lead the electrical engineer team through both internal and external resources to develop electronics of moderate to high complexity
- Confidently supporting cross functional teams including NPI manufacturing
- Developing production test requirements and overseeing its execution
The Lead Electrical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with design, prototyping, verification, and validation of commercial products
- Experience with one of the following tools: Eagle, Altium, SolidWorks PCB and/or gerber files
- Demonstrated team leadership experience