Lead Automation Engineer required for Global Pharmaceutical Organization
- Senior Level
- $100,000- $130,000 + bonus
- Greater Philadelphia Area
One of the Global Pharmaceutical Leader is looking for a Lead Automation Engineer to join their team!
The Lead Automation Engineer will contribute to the operations facility by providing engineering and technical support of the building and utility control systems.
The Lead Automation Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide leadership with systems such as Emerson DeltaV, Seimens BAS, and Rockwell PLCs.
- Develop recommendations to current problems with instrumentation and building and utility control systems
- Oversee a small team of automation engineers
- Support system integration and digital transformation initiatives for site technology
- Communicate back and forth with the Process Controls Manager in a clear transparent way
The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, life sciences, biology or equivalent (8+ years of experience)
- Proficient in programs such as Siemens BAS, Emerson DeltaV and PLCs
- Experience with direct reports and leading a team
- Experience in a GMP environment
- Industry background coming from Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology