I am working with a premium active lifestyle company dedicated to providing high-quality products and experiences to their customers. The brand is built on the values of innovation, performance, and sustainability. They are seeking an experienced Inventory Manager to join the team and help maintain high standards of excellence.
The Inventory Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the inventory management processes. The successful candidate will work closely with the production, sales, and distribution teams to ensure they have the right products, in the right quantities, at the right time, and in the right locations. The Inventory Manager will also be responsible for managing and optimizing our inventory levels, minimizing stock-outs and excess inventory, and ensuring that our inventory accuracy and reporting are accurate and up-to-date.
- Oversee all aspects of inventory management, including forecasting, planning, ordering, receiving, storing, and shipping products.
- Monitor inventory levels and adjust inventory plans as needed to ensure optimal stock levels.
- Identify and address inventory issues, such as stock-outs, overstocking, and slow-moving inventory.
- Develop and maintain inventory management policies and procedures to ensure accuracy and consistency in inventory control.
- Analyze inventory data and trends to identify opportunities for improvement and cost savings.
- Collaborate with the production, sales, and distribution teams to ensure that inventory levels meet demand.
- Manage the accuracy and integrity of the inventory tracking system and ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory transactions and conduct regular audits of inventory levels and locations.
- Work closely with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of products and accurate inventory data.
- Train and supervise inventory control staff as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in inventory management, preferably in the retail or consumer goods industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in inventory management software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of supply chain management best practices.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
If you are passionate about inventory management and are excited to join a dynamic and fast-growing company, we encourage you to apply for this position.