Inventory & SC planning manager EMEA
A global leader within the security space is searching for a Inventory & SC planning manager to oversee their EMEA operations through their business model developments. The role can be carried out from anywhere within EMEA, with regular travel to the other sites and will be reporting into the Logistics Excellence Director for EMEA. The role will be implementing strategic plans to best develop the Inventory & SC Planning footprint throughout their logistics transformation.
- Own and develop the SIOP process, and rolling out across all regions
- Oversee Inventory Management, implementing initiatives to reduce on Material throughput time while maintaining service to customers
- Further implement the long term logistics strategy, defining excellent inventory & SC Planning standards across all EMEA regions.
- Continuous improvement of all inventory levels
- Continue improvement of planning efficiency through lean principles and methodology, inclusive of automation where appropriate
- Management of 3PL providers, ensuring KPIs are met while costs are kept down
- Drive improvements across all inventory management and planning
- Overall responsibility of all EMEA regions ensuring all logistical KPIs are delivered
- Work closely with Regional & EMEA stakeholders, such as appointed regional leaders
- Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics or relevant
- 5+ years of operational experience, with at least 3 years of management experience
- Experience of E2E SC, including inventory & planning
- Experience working with 3PL providers
- Strong experience with stakeholder management
If this role seems like the right next step in your career please apply today!