Title: Industrial Engineer III - Continuous Improvement
Location: Columbus, OH
Summary: A global, 3rd party logistics company is currently seeking a few driven and successful Industrial Engineers to lead major company projects. You will play a key role in coordinating new plant layouts and equipment installations. If you are passionate about directing new initiatives, owning growing projects, and are interested in a place with a ton of career growth, this is a role you'd excel in.
As an Industrial Engineer for this organization, you'll be responsible for...
· Analyzing client data to determine order profiles, storage media application, product slotting, velocity, SKU affinities, ABC analysis
· Leading detailed engineering processes to take a design from conceptualization to full detail ready for implementation; including performing data analyses, developing material handling specifications, working with vendors, and generating detailed, engineered AutoCAD layouts
· Creating and/or updating WMS configuration files with all needed locations
In this role, as the Industrial Engineer you should have the following qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree and minimum of 4 years in an Industrial Engineering role
· Experience in a distribution center
· An understanding of automation/auto-store in distribution centers
· Working knowledge of AutoCAD & SQL
The organization offers excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
· Relocation assistance
· 401k matching
· Annual bonus incentive program