Title: Industrial Engineer
Location: Osceola, IA
Summary: A global, multi-billion dollar food company is currently seeking a driven and successful Industrial Engineer to lead major company projects. You will play a key role in coordinating new plant layouts and equipment installations. If you are passionate about directing new initiatives and owning growing projects, this is a role you'd excel in.
As an Industrial Engineer for this organization, you'll be responsible for...
- Leading equipment capacity analysis/utilization, manpower planning, and productivity improvement
- Applying your product knowledge and problem-solving skills to provide the company direction to improve production capability
- Providing the plan operations groups with solutions on equipment layouts and plant capabilities
In this role, you should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 3 years in a Industrial Engineering role
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of DMAIC process and the ability to utilize those skills for continuous improvement
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skills
The organization offers an excellent benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Relocation assistance
- Non-contributory pension
- Profit sharing and stock purchase plans
If you're interested in this Industrial Engineer role, please don't hesitate to apply. If you have questions, call at 312-241-1456.