Our client is a reputable business leading the chemical distribution industry. They provide the total solution on end-to-end supply chain in the chemical industry. They are now looking for an Indirect procurement director to handle countries' procurement functions.
- Responsible for the development and execution of strategic sourcing initiatives, as well as indirect procurement activities for south Asia Region
- To achieve cost saving goals
- To make sure the source to pay system aligns with requirements by countries
- To lead regional teams on their local sourcing strategies, and ensure the performance is effective and on time
- Lead pricing and contract negotiations with vendors for the category/project assigned.
- Perform market research to understand the market structure and market trend in the industry
- To guide and train procurement department in different countries
- 12+ years of indirect sourcing experience.
- Strong communication and negotiation skill
- Extensive project management experience
- Sourcing experience in transportation, industry packaging or energy
- Experienced with contracts and legal documents
- Like to accept challenges
We have a current opportunity for a Indirect Procurement Manager - regional on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.